Thursday, February 24, 2011

Punishment

I tend to dislike captions where the change is supposed to be a punishment for something, and the reason for this is very simple: Often the punishment is way too harsh for the "crime". Like, 'you're a bit of a jerk and you broke up with me so I'm gonna make you a weak little girl now'. Or, 'you trespassed my ancient house that looked totally deserted, so you get to be my servant forever'. Things like that. So, this challenge is for you to make a believably just punishment caption with the following image of a dog/wolf girl with a collar and leash:



Generally there are two ways to make a punishment seem more fitting: Either the punishment is less bad than the image initially suggests, or the 'crime' that resulted in the punishment is indeed, really bad.

1 comment:

  1. I have posted my response to this in my caption blog here: http://delightfuldelusions.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-caption-nonsense-2-payback.html

    ReplyDelete